Vacancy: Marketing Executive
The Harbour Club is not just another restaurant brand. The Harbour Club is a unique, high-profile formula in which gastronomy and hospitality are inextricably combined with live entertainment.
The Harbour Group, with six branches of The Harbour Club and the new The Harbour Club Theater, has been a leader in the Dutch hospitality landscape for more than 13 years ? and far beyond. The international, culinary entertainment concept continues to grow through new branches, further development of the distinctive shared dining experience, new entertainment programs and entering into partnerships that contribute to the realization of its own ambitions.
To expand our team, we are looking for a Marketing Executive. Are you strong in organizing, planning, working independently and can you translate a brand into images and text? Then read on quickly!
What will you do?
- Establish and execute annual marketing planning from one brand for all branches
- Prepare, execute and coordinate marketing activities, both online and offline
- Writing copy for newsletters and online campaigns, among other things
- Screen market and industry trends and apply them to our own brand
- Organizing Events
What do you bring?
- You have a completed college education and experience in a similar position
- You have already built a business network that includes opportunities for The Harbour Club
- You work systematically, accurately and are stress resistant & flexible
- You can work well independently, but are also a team player
- You are creative and able to propose and implement ideas yourself
- A passion for writing and organizing
- And, of course, an affinity for The Harbour Club brand!
After reading this job posting, do you think, "YES! DREAM JOB? Let us know! Mail your motivation and CV to Jessica Jansen, Marketing Manager The Harbour Group at firstname.lastname@example.org. Do you have any questions first? Call or send a message to 06-28955979.