Vacancy: (Jr.) Corporate Recruiter
Within this position you will work as a recruiter for different hospitality concepts such as; The Harbour Club and Horeca Groep Leiden.
The Harbour Club stands for ultimate and pure enjoyment. A unique concept with national acclaim and international allure. A sparkling atmosphere, with ?top notch styled? interior and exceptionally fantastic food. We are proud of that! Every guest deserves a special experience and that is what we strive for every day. We do that with the best dishes and delicious drinks and excellent service!
De Horeca Groep Leiden is a leading hospitality group that has focused on operating innovative hospitality concepts in Leiden and the surrounding area for more than 25 years. With our diverse range of hospitality concepts within Leiden and its surroundings, we aim to add value to the city, its residents and visitors.
At both HGL and The Harbour Club, we want to excel in service to our guests. To achieve this, we need the best people and that is exactly where you can help us as a corporate recruiter!
What will you do?
As a full-time recruiter for The Harbour Club and Horeca Groep Leiden, managers from the various businesses knock on your door when they are looking for new talent. You will first sit down with the managers to find out who their ideal candidate is. Then you get to work actively recruiting, pre-selecting, onboarding and ensuring a fantastic candidate experience every step of the way! With your excellent networking skills you will make contacts at schools, employment agencies and recruitment sites and you will find the best profiles for positions such as; employee service, chef de parti, shiftleader and manager. Besides these operational tasks you coach and advise managers in conducting selection and hiring interviews. Under the motto; every day a little better, you also work closely with the HR manager to professionalize the recruitment and onboarding process.
We are looking for
You know better than anyone what we mean by hospitality, fast switching and a high level of service, so making the right match is no problem for you!
- Minimum of a college degree;
- You are commercially minded, assertive and sociable.
- Bubbling with energy and you have a very positive attitude;
- You have organizational talent and pick up your work independently;
- You have a command of the Dutch and English languages;
- Experience within the hospitallity industry is a plus.
- You will have an independent job as a recruiter, with lots of variety.
- A good starting salary between ? 2170,- and ? 2700,- per month depending on the experience you bring.
- You will receive a good benefits package, including travel reimbursement, favorable pension plan, 25 vacation days and various incentives: from a free lunch, to gifts at Christmas , your birthday and departmental outings;
- Company phone and laptop.
- A friendly work environment with fun colleagues, parties and outings;
- Training is offered to promote your personal development.
After reading this job posting, do you think dream job! But do you still have questions? Then you can call / WhatsAppen to Anouk Gooskens, HR manager at 06-41 36 33 61 or email aar firstname.lastname@example.org
Of course, you can also apply directly!
Then respond via the button below or send your motivation and C.V. to email@example.com. Then we promise to contact you within 3 business days