Vacancy: Food & Beverage Management Intern Amsterdam Zuid
Every guest deserves a special experience and you understand that! You won't settle for anything less than excellent service. During your internship you will learn about the ins and outs of a Food & Beverage department from a managerial perspective. You are responsible for preparing bills and invoices, making schedules and handling complaints and comments from guests. In addition, you know how to keep an overview and make adjustments where necessary. You are enthusiastic, know how to motivate the team and ensure an optimal atmosphere on the work floor.
Because of the dynamic work environment, every day is different, and that is exactly what makes this internship so much fun. No matter how different your days are, one thing always remains the same: you make sure that every guest goes home with a satisfied feeling. And so will you, of course! Can you give our guests an unforgettable stay?
Who are you?
- You are looking for an internship that ties in with your (hotel) education.
- Hospitality is in your blood and you have a passion for the business.
- You enjoy working together! You are a real team-player.
- You are flexibly available and working irregular hours is not a problem for you.
- You have good knowledge of the Dutch and English languages.
Meet the Tailor Made Traineeship
For the ambitious hotelier of the future, the Tailor Made Traineeship (TMT) at Apollo & Leonardo Hotels is the place to be! Do you see your internship as the beginning of a career in hospitality? At Apollo & Leonardo Hotels, your internship matches your interests, desires and talents. As a trainee, regardless of department or hotel, you are automatically enrolled in the TMT program (www.apollohotels.nl/tmt). You can experience multiple hotels and departments; attend expert sessions in topics such as Marketing and Finance; be motivated and coached byyour personal coach; develop your personal leadership skills and, perhaps most importantly, get to know all the other college trainees through our organized TMT classes and social gatherings!
The Harbour Club Amsterdam South
The Harbour Club stands for ultimate and pure enjoyment. A unique concept with national fame and international allure. A sparkling atmosphere, the ?top notch styled? interior and exceptionally fantastic food. We are proud of that! At The Harbour Club you've come to the right place if you love high quality cooking with an eye for detail, but still original and a bit headstrong. On the menu you will find the best meat from the Josper grill, fish & seafood, crackling fresh oysters and delectable sushi and sashimi. Every guest deserves a special experience and that's what we strive for every day. We do that with the best dishes and scrumptious drinks, but certainly also a bit of entertainment. We won't settle for anything less than excellent service!
Upgrade your game! What's in it for you?
- As an HBO student, you will receive an internship allowance of 600 euros per month.
- You work hard and that's why we invest in you! Meet the unique Tailor Made Traineeship (TMT); a tailor-made traineeship as a flying start to your career.
- Are you looking for a job during or after your studies? Then you have come to the right place! We offer good growth opportunities.
- Crazy about discounts? Within our hotel chain you eat, drink and sleep at great prices!
- Sporty? Sport at a discount through Corporate Fitness Online.
- Wanna Feel Good? Enjoy an overnight stay with a delicious dinner and breakfast at one of our hotels during your Know Where You Work experience!